In any case, we inform you that Prosegur is responsible for the Cookies and the processing of the data obtained through our own and third party Cookies, deciding on the purpose, content and use of the processing of the information collected.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small data files that are installed on the user's computer or mobile device and allow the user to store or retrieve the information generated by their activity on the network, through their computer or their mobile device.
This improves and personalises the user's experience of the website and the services it offers.
During access to and browsing of the website, Prosegur can store or record IP addresses, user preferences, the type of device used, identify the user, or store and retrieve information on browsing habits, whose purpose is statistical in relation to the number of visits or website traffic, in addition to offering a more personalised experience for your browsing, or remembering your login data, even on different devices.
This Prosegur website can use the following cookies, either its own or those of authorised third parties:
- Technical cookies: Needed for the proper functioning of the website. These cookies are memorised and only have a temporary validity. These cookies do not permanently record any information on your computer's hard drive, and are basic for controlling traffic and data communication, logging in or completing the purchase process, or sharing content through social networks, among others.These cookies base their usefulness on the temporary tracking of Internet browsing. The user can delete these types of cookies before starting to browse other pages of the website. These Cookies include, amongst others, user input, authentication, user security, multimedia player session and add-on cookies (plug in) to exchange social content.
- Personalisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where they access the service, or remember previous searches from their destinations, etc.
- Analysis or statistical cookies: Statistical Cookies allow us to know how many times our visitors have been back and the content that is of the most interest to them. Therefore, we can concentrate our efforts on improving the most visited areas and help the User find what they are looking for more easily. Prosegur may use the information about your visit to perform evaluations and statistical calculations on anonymous data and to guarantee the continuity of the service or make improvements to its websites. This information will not be used for any other purpose. Prosegur may use third party analysis Cookies.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces on our website, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: they allow the ads you see on our website or other web pages to be more personalised and according to your tastes, avoiding recommendations not related to your interests or preferences, and offering you targeted commercial proposals, developing a specific profile based, for example, on your searches or other browsing habits. Prosegur may use third party advertising Cookies.
- Geolocation cookies: they allow us to know the location of the User, with prior consent, enabling us to provide certain services or personalise the user's experience.
- Web beacons: Prosegur may use web beacons by its own means or via third parties. These are small graphic images that allow us to identify whether viewing a certain ad has resulted in the contracting of a service or the purchase of a product, so that we can monitor the results of affiliate websites, in addition to statistical analysis.
- Pixel tags: this technology allows us to monitor User behaviour on the website and in emails.
- Social media add-on cookies for tracking: Plug in add-on cookies to exchange social content can be used by third parties to track people, both members and non-members of a social network, to include behavioural advertising or for market research and analysis.
Prosegur also uses local storage to collect and store personal information locally on the user's device using HTML5 technology, so that data can be recovered even after closing the browser. Although the operation is similar to a cookie, local storage has some differences because it can occupy more space, the stored information is not sent to the server in each request, and it has no expiration, so it must be expressly deleted.
The table below identifies the cookies used on the Prosegur Website, and whether they are proprietary or owned by third parties (and identification of the third party who has been hired or whose services the user has decided to use) and their purpose.
Cookies Used on this Website
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|__cfruid||session||Cloudflare sets this cookie to identify trusted web traffic.|
|__hssrc||session||This cookie is set by Hubspot whenever it changes the session cookie. The __hssrc cookie set to 1 indicates that the user has restarted the browser, and if the cookie does not exist, it is assumed to be a new session.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Advertisement” category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
|__cf_bm||30 minutes||This cookie, set by Cloudflare, is used to support Cloudflare Bot Management.|
|__hssc||30 minutes||HubSpot sets this cookie to keep track of sessions and to determine if HubSpot should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie.|
|bcookie||2 years||LinkedIn sets this cookie from LinkedIn share buttons and ad tags to recognize browser ID.|
|lang||session||This cookie is used to store the language preferences of a user to serve up content in that stored language the next time user visit the website.|
|lidc||1 day||LinkedIn sets the lidc cookie to facilitate data center selection.|
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
|__hstc||1 year 24 days||This is the main cookie set by Hubspot, for tracking visitors. It contains the domain, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session).|
|_ga||2 years||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_86671402_1||1 minute||This cookie is set by Google and is used to distinguish users.|
|_gcl_au||3 months||Provided by Google Tag Manager to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services.|
|_gid||1 day||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|ajs_anonymous_id||never||This cookie is set by Segment.io to check the number of ew and returning visitors to the website.|
|ajs_user_id||never||The cookie is set by Segment.io and is used to analyze how you use the website|
|CONSENT||16 years 3 months 14 days 7 hours||These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos. They register anonymous statistical data on for example how many times the video is displayed and what settings are used for playback.No sensitive data is collected unless you log in to your google account, in that case your choices are linked with your account, for example if you click “like” on a video.|
|hubspotutk||1 year 24 days||This cookie is used by HubSpot to keep track of the visitors to the website. This cookie is passed to Hubspot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts.|
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
|bscookie||2 years||This cookie is a browser ID cookie set by Linked share Buttons and ad tags.|
|driftt_aid||2 years||The driftt_aid cookie is an anonymous identifier token set by Drift.com for tracking purposes and helps to tie the visitor onto the website. The cookie also allows Drift to remember the information provided by the site visitor, through the chat on successive site visits.|
|IDE||1 year 24 days||Google DoubleClick IDE cookies are used to store information about how the user uses the website to present them with relevant ads and according to the user profile.|
|test_cookie||15 minutes||The test_cookie is set by doubleclick.net and is used to determine if the user\'s browser supports cookies.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||5 months 27 days||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.|
|YSC||session||YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||never||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|yt-remote-device-id||never||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
|ajs_group_id||never||This cookie is set by Segment.io. The purpose of the cookie is currently not identified.|
|AnalyticsSyncHistory||1 month||No description|
|debug||never||No description available.|
|drift_aid||2 years||No description|
|drift_campaign_refresh||30 minutes||No description available.|
|li_gc||2 years||No description|
|UserMatchHistory||1 month||Linkedin - Used to track visitors on multiple websites, in order to present relevant advertisement based on the visitor's preferences.|
You can set your browser to accept or reject cookies. To do so, we suggest that you go to the help section of your browser to find out how to change the configuration you currently use. You can also use "do not track" tools to block tracking cookies.
Likewise, you can revoke the consent you gave Prosegur to use the cookies at any time by configuring your browser. Please see the instructions and manuals of your browser for more information, under the terms provided below:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the "Tools" menu option, select "Internet Options" and access "Privacy".
- If you use Firefox, for Mac in the "Preferences" menu option, selecting "Privacy", accessing the "Show Cookies" section, and for Windows in the "Tools" menu option, selecting "Options", accessing "Privacy" and then "Use a custom configuration for the history."
- If you use Safari, in the "Preferences" menu option, select "Privacy".
- If you use Google Chrome, in the top right, select "More", then "Settings". At the bottom, click on "Advanced settings". Once in this window, under "Privacy and security", click on "Content settings" and then on "Cookies".